Take a hop-on, hop-off bus tour of Prague, the historic capital of the Czech Republic. You can ride in comfort and leisure as our guides take you on an incredible journey through centuries-old city streets, exploring landmarks like Charles Bridge, Lennon Wall and the Vltava River. Enjoy extra attractions at each stop: learn about Czech history while visiting Lennon Wall and its colorful artwork, or visit Prague Castle with its spectacular view of Prague’s Old Town Square. Hop on one of our buses today!
Schedule: Daily 10:00am – 6:30pm
Free Cancellation, Full Refund
Book now, use anytime within 3 months
Most frequent bus arrivals
Low price guarantee
Audio-guide commentary in 25 languages
- The astronomical clock: Located on the Old Town Hall in Old Town Square, the astronomical clock is a popular tourist attraction that dates back to the 15th century. It is known for its intricate mechanical design and hourly show, which features a procession of statues.
- St. Nicholas’ Church: This Baroque-style church is located in the Malá Strana neighborhood and is known for its ornate interior and beautiful frescoes. It is also home to a number of historical artifacts, including a choir loft and an organ from the 18th century.
- Church of Týn: Located on Old Town Square, the Church of Týn is a Gothic-style church that towers over the square. It is known for its distinctive spires and stained glass windows.
- Jewish quarter: Located in the center of the city, the Jewish quarter is home to a number of historic synagogues and the Jewish Museum, which tells the story of the city’s Jewish community. Some notable synagogues in the quarter include the Maisel Synagogue, the Old Synagogue, and the Jewish Town Hall.
- Convent of St. Agnes: Located in the Hradčany neighborhood, the Convent of St. Agnes is a former convent that now houses the Museum of medieval art and artifacts. It is known for its Gothic architecture and beautiful cloisters.
- Charles Bridge: This iconic bridge spans the Vltava river and is lined with a series of Baroque-style statues. It offers beautiful views of the city and is a popular spot for both tourists and locals.
- Lennon Wall: Located in the Malá Strana neighborhood, the Lennon Wall is a popular tourist attraction that is covered in graffiti and murals inspired by the music and lyrics of the Beatles.
- Church of Our Lady Victorious: This Baroque-style church is located in the Malá Strana neighborhood and is home to the Infant Jesus of Prague, a famous statue of the baby Jesus.
- Vysehrad Castle: Located on a hill in the city, Vysehrad Castle is a castle complex that dates back to the 10th century. It offers beautiful views of the city and is home to a number of historical artifacts.
- The Powder Tower: This Gothic-style tower is located in the center of the city and is one of the original city gates. It is now a popular tourist attraction and offers panoramic views of the city.
- Klementinum: Located in the center of the city, the Klementinum is a former Jesuit college that now houses the National Library and the Observatory. It is known for its beautiful Baroque architecture and is a popular tourist attraction.
- National museum: Located on Wenceslas Square, the National Museum is home to a vast collection of Czech and Slovak art and history.
- Prague Castle: This castle complex is the official residence of the President of the Czech Republic and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is home to a number of notable buildings, including St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace, and the Basilica of St. George.
- Vltava River: The Vltava river is the longest river in the Czech Republic and flows through the city of Prague. It is a popular spot for boat tours and offers beautiful views of the city.
The first bus start time is 9:40
Last bus start at 16:15
Meeting point at 3 Namesti republic, Prague 1
Our staff with a white umbrella witting for you
Tickets are available only online or at the ticket office at Náměstí Republiky 1037/3, 110 00 Nové Město
Please check the map https://goo.gl/maps/giUpBVv7uUEKhkxL7
Please don’t buy tickets from the streets avoid scam
Ticket Duration: 24 hours or 48 hours
The ticket starts valid 24 hours from the time you Hop on (Enter) the bus.
You can change the voucher at any stop of our busses
There are no reviews yet.