Welcome to HopOn-HopOff.eu! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to your access and use of our website and services (collectively, the “Services”). By using our Services, you agree to these Terms, so please read them carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Services.
- Use of the Services You may use the Services only if you are of legal age and are not prohibited from receiving such services under the laws of your country. You agree not to use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You also agree not to copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services without our prior written consent.
- User Content You are responsible for the content that you post on or through our Services, including any feedback, reviews, comments, or other content (“User Content”). You retain all rights to, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to our Services. By posting User Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Services and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- Prohibited Conduct You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
a. Use, display, mirror, or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, including the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent;
b. Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
c. Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
d. Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or extract data;
e. Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
f. Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
g. Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
h. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
i. Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
j. Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Intellectual Property The Services and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Services and all content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, or non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your